Patentable subject is any product or process excluding the following:
- Discoveries, scientific theories; mathematical methods;
- Schemes, plans, rules or methods for performing mental activities, training domestic animals, playing games, doing business; computer programs;
- Presentations of information;
- Solutions of aesthetic characteristics only;
- Plant varieties, animal varieties;
- Processes of essentially biological nature for the production of plants and animals other than microbiological processes;
- Disease prevention, diagnostic and treatment methods for humans or animals.